Celebrating it’s 27th year this season …. the 2017 edition of the Port Credit In-Water Boat Show runs from Friday August 25th to Sunday Aug 27th.
The 2017 Port Credit in-water Boat Show will prove to be the biggest and best show yet!
The best time to buy a boat is in the fall or at a boat show. Join this end-of-season Boat Show with something for everyone!
Located at Port Credit Harbour Marina, the 2017 show will feature:
- New & Used Boats form many different vendors and private owners
- Water Craft
- Marine related vendors of all kinds
- Many new vendors this year
- a Speakers Series including:
Wallace Gouk – Marine Surveyor;
Aubrey Millard – Living the Dream – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 10:00 AM
Craig Hamilton – Boaterskills.ca – Saturday – 1:00 PM
- Face Painting by Nisreen – Nisreen’s Art Studio
- CP & SS Boating Simulator – Returning this year
Friday August 25th – 10am to 7pm
Saturday August 26th – 10am to 6pm
Sunday August 27th – 10am to 5pm
For more information visit: http://www.portcreditboatshow.ca