The Toronto International Boat Show has finalized plans for its 2021 Virtual Show. The event will be held from January 18-24, 2021. Canadian Boat Shows, the event organizer, has researched and experienced more than fifty software options and virtual shows; their objective has been to select the best platform for all exhibitors and consumers with a specific set of criteria for guidance.
Canadian Boat Shows outlines their criteria as follows:
- Provide a platform that would be inclusive of all Exhibitors who exhibited in the 2020 Show – while highlighting exhibitors who commit to the virtual features and want to maximize their results
- Provide an opportunity for new Exhibitors, products & services, who were planning to exhibit in 2021 and not able to due to the show’s cancellation
- Simple for all users – Exhibitors and Consumers
- Provide a range of options for Exhibitor participation – we know each will have unique preferences for how much you want to do and can do. One size does not fit all!
- Help connect Consumers with Exhibitors – so that you can showcase, promote and tell your story…about your business, products & services
- Provide a platform and process for Exhibitors to generate leads, sales and future business – and measure your results in real time
- Continue promoting the Boating Lifestyle to future customers, and a path to become boaters
- Continue growing boater engagement. Help existing boaters to boat more and explore
- Include an opportunity for boaters to get answers to their questions, and continue connecting them with resources so they will stay in the boating lifestyle
- A platform that would serve the short-term needs for 2021, as well as a hybrid model for the show when the in-person event returns in 2022 and the future!
- We had several more objectives and found them all with our chosen platform – we want you to keep reading, so will stop our list here!