Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd., has introduced its 2017 WaveRunner line, which includes the exciting all new EX™ Series, as well as a new reincarnation of Yamaha’s legendary GP® racing series, the GP1800.
Designed to attract and retain new personal watercraft buyers, the new EX Series is aimed at providing the best possible experience at the best possible price. As such, these units feature all the reliability, quality and performance you’d expect from a Yamaha at an affordable price point.
Yamaha’s New EX Series:
The EX WaveRunner® Series is designed for buyers seeking an affordable entry into the sport of personal watercraft, but demand the durability, reliability and quality that only Yamaha can deliver. Key features include:
• Yamaha’s award-winning TR-1™ engine, representing the latest in Yamaha engine technology.
• Best performance, stability and reliability in the Rec-Lite category
• EX Deluxe equipped with RiDE dual throttle handlebar control system
• Assembled in the USA
New High-Performance GP1800 WaveRunner:
Born out of Yamaha’s deep race heritage and designed for closed-course racing and experienced high-performance enthusiasts, the new GP1800 is the quickest, fastest, most precise handling WaveRunner Yamaha has ever designed. Key features include:
• The ultra-performance Yamaha SVHO® marine engine
• Yamaha’s super-lightweight NanoXcel2™ hull and deck material
• Yamaha’s award-winning RiDE® system, the industry’s first dual handlebar throttle controls that deliver the utmost control moving forward or in reverse
Featured on all WaveRunner models except the EX and EX Sport, Yamaha’s RiDE dual handlebar throttle controls deliver the utmost control moving forward or in reverse.
RiDE could not be more intuitive. The right handlebar lever is forward. The left is reverse. At speed, the left handlebar lever will also slow you down. Release both right and left levers and the watercraft is in neutral. No shifting. No gears. The only thing to think about is how much fun it is to RiDE.
Returning for 2017 is the luxury-performance FX Series, which includes the FX Cruiser SVHO, FX SVHO, FX Cruiser HO and FX HO. Joining the FX Series is the full-featured budget-friendly VX Series and the race-performance VXR.
To see the entire 2017 lineup of Yamaha WaveRunners, visit www.yamaha-motor.ca.